Date: 01st May, 2023
Customer experience (CX) is everything!
Did you know? 81% of customers would stop doing business with a brand they loved after as few as two bad customer experiences. This is why enterprises need to keep up with the latest digital customer experience trends. And while they do this, they must also ensure the steps they take are sustainable and profitable in the long run.
Read on as we shed light on some of these trends and what they mean for enterprises.
Digital Customer Experience Trends Are Constantly Evolving
Customer expectations about the experience brands give them are constantly growing. Today’s digitally-savvy customer demands seamless, intuitive, and gratifying digital experiences. Companies that meet these expectations by embracing the latest customer experience enjoy higher levels of loyalty and retention. Those that fail lose out in several ways, including higher customer turnover, poor market standing, and declining profits.
But CX trends have come a long way and continue to evolve with each passing day. What was once considered a premium customer experience is now a much-needed necessity to drive greater satisfaction and retention. At the same time, brands that focus on enabling great CX enjoy better success rates. Customer-centric companies are known to be 60% more profitable than those that aren’t.
Keeping up with the latest trends is important – not just from a customer satisfaction point of view but also from a business success point of view.
Here are some of the latest digital experience trends:
• Conversational AI via the use of chatbots for quicker, easier, and more effective resolution of common customer queries and concerns. 71% of customers say they would be happy to interact with a bot if it improved the overall customer experience.
• Modern self-service capabilities that empower customers to resolve their issues without reaching out to a skilled agent.
• Smooth and personalised device-agnostic and omnichannel experiences that are consistent across channels, devices, and touchpoints. 70% of customers say that they’re highly likely to purchase exclusively from brands that understand their needs.
• Impressive experiences that are built using technologies such as AR and VR that bridge the gap between the physical and digital worlds.
• Real-time analysis of customer needs and preferences before they realise their own needs. 66% of customers expect companies to understand their needs.
Organisations Must Effectively Manage the Customer Experience
Keeping up with digital experience trends isn’t easy. Although organisations might invest in the latest tools and technologies to enable seamless customer experiences, these new solutions complicate the application ecosystem. For example, a brand might enable automation in the helpdesk to respond to customer queries. But this helpdesk needs to be managed efficiently and continuously throughout its life — from implementing the latest version updates and security patches to introducing new features and addressing functionality issues.
Unfortunately, most organisations today do not have the required skillsets, time, or vision to handle their increasingly complex application environment. Ensuring end-to-end user experience management for mobile applications requires organisations to outsource the task to skilled experts.
A qualified pool of application management experts can:-
• Enable effective performance engineering via real-time application performance monitoring for cloud-based software. Such continuous monitoring ensures the Performance, Availability, Scalability, and Security of complex, business-critical applications and preserves customer experience levels.
• Ensure early detection and prevention of technology failures while enabling organisations to extract maximum value from application investments. Through continuous and proactive application performance monitoring for SaaS platforms, experts can detect risks and issues in time and take steps to keep customer privacy and business security intact. They can also conduct effective root cause analysis for application performance issues and ensure they do not transpire again.
• Enable seamless and effective user experience monitoring to get better insight into the challenges faced by users. Experts can then act on the feedback gathered from customers and deliver better experiences through improved application availability, security, and functionality.
• Ensure high return on application investment via real-time application performance monitoring of websites. Using an innovative and disruptive approach to manage IT complexities, experts can help unearth opportunities for improvement and allow for continuous and sustained application performance optimisation of applications.
• Conduct regular performance and scalability testing and infrastructure optimisation for enterprise applications as well as load testing and tuning for mobile application performance. A skilled pool of experts can go beyond simple performance testing and enable proactive application performance engineering to ensure the customer experience is maintained – even as business needs or customer numbers grow.
Drive Exceptional Customer Experiences with Avekshaa
Customer experience is tightly coupled with application performance. With the cost of poor software quality as high as $2.41 trillion in 2022, it’s time to nip the challenge of poor application performance in the bud. If you want to enable seamless customer experiences and align your business with the latest CX trends, you must work towards proactively managing and continuously improving the functioning of your applications.
At Avekshaa, we can help you extract maximum value from IT investments. We can enhance customer experience and employee productivity through faster, more efficient, and more reliable application performance management and user experience monitoring. We can also enable effective application performance optimisation, proactively mitigate risks, and improve profitability, customer service, and operational efficiency.
Explore our services here!